Welcome to ChanRobles Intellectual Property
ChanRobles Intellectual Property, is an intellectual property (IP) division of Chan Robles Law Firm, a member firm of Intellectual Property Association of the Philippines (IPAP) and Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA).
ChanRobles Intellectual Property Division composed of a full complement of lawyers and consultants attending to the needs and requirements of its domestic and international clientele. The Division represents the clients of Chan Robles in all areas and aspects of intellectual property rights protection. More specifically, it offers the following professional services:
- Registration of patents and trademarks with the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines, [formerly the Bureau of Patents, Trademarks, and Technology Transfer (BPTTT)].
- Registration of copyright with the National Library [Copyright Division].
- Registration of drugs, products or brands with the Bureau of Food and Drugs and other government agencies.
- Registration of business name with government agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Research on patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, utility models and industrial designs for purposes of ascertaining their eligibility for registration.
- Preparation of licensing and/or franchising agreements, technology transfer arrangements or assignments of intellectual property rights.
- Initiation and handling of cancellation proceedings before the Intellectual Property Office.
- Prosecution of unfair competition and infringement cases before the regular courts and the Philippine Department of Trade and Industry.